Warner

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke, but it seems Cricket Australia is doing the square root of bugger to stamp out the sledging culture. My mate, who recently moved to Melbourne, was at a Shield game the other day and says they were all abusing eachother.

Thats it

Clearly the sledging crossed Davey’s line today altho the line is set differently when he is gobbing off, the collosal c.u.nt

I suspect it related to the evidence Warner gave at the Philip Hughes coronial inquest.

The Hughes family claimed there was a deliberate tactic of sledging and short deliveries, and Doug Bollinger had said "I'm going to kill you".

Warner denied there was any sledging at all.

Last edited:
Jason Hughes apparently called Warner a disgrace to cricket and that he shouldn’t be playing. Warner thought this had crossed the line so walked off.

Some of the shit Warner has come out with! Hypocritical wanker!

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke, but it seems Cricket Australia is doing the square root of bugger to stamp out the sledging culture. My mate, who recently moved to Melbourne, was at a Shield game the other day and says they were all abusing eachother.

I suspect it related to the evidence Warner gave at the Philip Hughes coronial inquest.

The Hughes family claimed there was a deliberate tactic of sledging and short deliveries, and Doug Bollinger had said "I'm going to kill you".

Warner denied there was any sledging at all.

All he said was you’re a disgrace to cricket Australia

That’s it

Jason Hughes apparently called Warner a disgrace to cricket and that he shouldn’t be playing. Warner thought this had crossed the line so walked off.

Some of the shit Warner has come out with! Hypocritical wanker!

He’s unreal how hypocritical he is

Back