Warne and the Hundred

Warne in 2018:

"I'm not sure I'm a fan of 'The 100'. I think we've got three formats that work really well and you don't need to confuse spectators with any more."

Warne in 2018:

"I'm not sure I'm a fan of 'The 100'. I think we've got three formats that work really well and you don't need to confuse spectators with any more."
Could probably build a new pavillion somewhere with the money being thrown at him.

All four coaches named up to now are Australians?
Aye, the country with the cack t20 record are taking the coaching spots. Incredible.

What does it give you that 20-20 doesn’t?
Games on terrestrial*

*Even though terrestrial TV exposure has never proved to enhance the popularity of any sport. Also, it'll probably get bumped for repeats of Mastermind when it tanks in the ratings.

What does it give you that 20-20 doesn’t?

One of the quotes was that it’s easier to count down from 100 than from 120, and so it will be simpler for new fans to follow somehow. Surely this is countered by the dodgy 10 ball over that’s split into two 5 ball overs but only if the captain chooses for it to be. And trying to divide 5 bowlers over 17 overs

Games on terrestrial*

*Even though terrestrial TV exposure has never proved to enhance the popularity of any sport. Also, it'll probably get bumped for repeats of Mastermind when it tanks in the ratings.
8 million people at peak times watched the ashes in 2005. More like a million now.

When champions league was on ITV had viewing figures of 9 million now 4.5 million for the final(last years final being the biggest paid tv audience ever for any sport in the UK)

But we can't go back to England internationals being on terrestrial. The 100 will probably be different story in terms of viewing figures mind

Back