Warehouse Express - White Monday Deals

• Thread starter Deleted member 13178
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are they a reputable supplier? Haven't really bought anything new and quite fancy the look of a 7D for crimbo.

You selling your 7D mate? If so how much?

for you Andy; £700.

I'm going to buy a Canon M. As you already know the 7D, although amazing, is overkill for taking pictures of the daughter / family.

for you Andy; £700.

I'm going to buy a Canon M. As you already know the 7D, although amazing, is overkill for taking pictures of the daughter / family.

Cool... don't have the cash just now but once I get another booking in it should cover it. It's all gone a bit quiet on the enquiries front with it being almost xmas so feel free to just sell it to someone else, however if you still have it once more work comes in I'll take it off your hands.

Can't give a timescale unfortunately as might be 1 week or might not be till sometime in Jan or Feb so like I said feel free to sell it on before then... It was more a general enquiry in case I get another wedding booked in before xmas :)

Cool... don't have the cash just now but once I get another booking in it should cover it. It's all gone a bit quiet on the enquiries front with it being almost xmas so feel free to just sell it to someone else, however if you still have it once more work comes in I'll take it off your hands.

Can't give a timescale unfortunately as might be 1 week or might not be till sometime in Jan or Feb so like I said feel free to sell it on before then... It was more a general enquiry in case I get another wedding booked in before xmas :)

that's fine mate, I'm in no rush - might stick it on eBay after Christmas and the new daughter comes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back