Want to make decent money from your already taken pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna set up a bit of a studio at work, try expand my portfolio. I'll need your inside knowledge of the filthiest models the NE has to offer!

I'm not sure my little black book would be suitable for a work based studio :lol:

Finally that imagebrief has a subject I can submit photos for!

They've got a Morocco brief, $500 per image used... canny handy that I just happened to be there in October!

Probs not pick any of mine but would be good if they did :)

Finally that imagebrief has a subject I can submit photos for!

They've got a Morocco brief, $500 per image used... canny handy that I just happened to be there in October!

Probs not pick any of mine but would be good if they did :)

Are you submitting your high res?

Turning into a pain in the arse for me as I have to submit low res first with a message

Submitted images for panoramic farms, now they've changed that one to cunting 'eggs' :lol: c unts :lol:

'your eggs aren't big enough'

I haven't sent any eggs you rancid bunch of twats

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you submitting your high res?

Turning into a pain in the arse for me as I have to submit low res first with a message

Submitted images for panoramic farms, now they've changed that one to cunting 'eggs' :lol: c unts :lol:

'your eggs aren't big enough'

I haven't sent any eggs you rancid bunch of twats

:lol:

It said min DPI 270 and at least 1000px across, so I just uploaded the full 300 DPI 5184px across images. No idea if they actually wanted them this big but they didn't specify a max size so I didn't bother re-sizing them.

:lol:

It said min DPI 270 and at least 1000px across, so I just uploaded the full 300 DPI 5184px across images. No idea if they actually wanted them this big but they didn't specify a max size so I didn't bother re-sizing them.

Yes, I assume low res is fine to kick off, but they don't actually answer emails :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back