Want to make decent money from your already taken pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajax_andy

http://www.imagebrief.com/

It's different to the usual stock image website in that people advertise for a specific image and then people submit theirs with the winning pic earning anything from a couple of hundred quid to several thousand.

I've signed up and they send me an e-mail every couple of days to say what the new pics are people have requested. They are used in everything from the front cover of a novel to Thomas Cook's brochures.

Might be worth signing up as you might have something stored on your pc one day that is what someone is looking for.

Not a bad idea, sign up is free?

I'd imagine they'll be asking for mostly stuff with models

Not a bad idea, sign up is free?

I'd imagine they'll be asking for mostly stuff with models

Yep free to sign up... big range of brief's tbh... everything from a couple embracing to landscapes of dubia or street scenes in Hong Kong.

signed up. Probably won't be accepted. :lol:

they want a train shot atm. Get that pearler you did for a monthly comp entered.

Worth trying mate as you might be :)

Been accepted for what it's worth

Bit of a slap in fizzog if I hadn't been :lol:

Well done lads... don't forget to send me 10% of owt you make ;)

Cute naked baby bottoms in different positions. They could show just a bottom or the whole kid with bottom - on their fronts, sides backs, the whole range. This should be high end advertising quality images for a premium brand
View brief

This is showing signs of going a bit 'andy'

Gonna set up a bit of a studio at work, try expand my portfolio. I'll need your inside knowledge of the filthiest models the NE has to offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back