Walsall v Barnsley Sky Sports live 12 noon tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute MASSIVE game in the automatic promotion race. Whatever happens its still in our hands but them dropping points would make us favourites.

Feels weird that gonna be watching a league 1 game that doesnt even involve us and gonna be really on edge. The Donny v Barnsley game the other week was a bloody nightmare when Barnsley were dominating for periods in 2nd half.

Strangely their results matter almost as much as ours at the minute.

Is this just me being a freak or are you lot gonna be watching it too?

Absolute MASSIVE game in the automatic promotion race. Whatever happens its still in our hands but them dropping points would make us favourites.

Feels weird that gonna be watching a league 1 game that doesnt even involve us and gonna be really on edge. The Donny v Barnsley game the other week was a bloody nightmare when Barnsley were dominating for periods in 2nd half.

Their result certainly matters more than ours this weekend:lol:;)

I'll be watching it with massive interest. We need as much help as we can, although as we stand, automatic promotion is in our own hands.

Very true mate, i will live in hope to be proved wrong...

I will take any kind of sign at the minute, Walsall deffo seemed to have a hex over us at times this season....When they went 1 up in 3 mins last week I was just sat thinking, surely they wont do us again, it seemed almost inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back