walkers max hot chicken wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had a lit of respect for my fellow SMB'ers until I read this thread. Idiots the lot of you, the only correct answer is Roysters, especially eating the whole 6 pack in one sitting.
A hell of a shout that, nice if u dont want spice.. The chicken wings as discussed still tops them mind.

Chicken wing ones are superb. Think I’d still prefer a bag of monster much flaming hot though.

In order:-

1. Chicken Wings
2. Jalapeno n cheese
3. Wasabi
4. Chilli n lime

Class with beer and wine. Will have some for my starter before my black pudding pizza (another thread) tonight,

im yet to find a better crisp...

its hard not to nail a full bag everytime i open one

£1 in asda for 150g bags

WATTBA
All over when they came out
Hard to get now
Asda keeps running out

Salt and Vinegar Walkers are and always will be the best crisp on the market.
An excerpt from Crisp monthly 1972

I had a lit of respect for my fellow SMB'ers until I read this thread. Idiots the lot of you, the only correct answer is Roysters, especially eating the whole 6 pack in one sitting.
Not bad
Brannigans beef mustard win the standard flavours award
Real crisps beef second
Real crisps jalapeño Top the foreign award then that's walkers

Last edited:
All over when they came out
Hard to get now
Asda keeps running out

An excerpt from Crisp monthly 1972

Not bad
Brannigans beef mustard win the standard flavours award
Real crisps beef second
Real crisps jalapeño Top the foreign award then that's walkers

This man knows his crisps brannigans mustard ones are unreal

Best part about a packet of crisps is the opening of them and sticking your nose into the packet to inhale the flavour. Gets the mouth watering and then you know it’s time to devour them.

Seaham Asda don't sell any of the spicy max selection. In fact, their big bag crisps selection is quite frankly insultingly poor. It's a disgrace to the great potato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back