Waiter Service In McDonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the one in Grangetown. Sat down, clicked my fingers and a black lass rushed to serve me. Decided there and then to get a haircut and shave in the morning.

Love the self order terminals even though I never use them. Keeps all the idiots who want to use an debit card to buy a £1.29 cup of coffee away from the proper tills.

Next thing you know they'll be serving drinks to your table in Wetherspoons. World's gone mad.
Its not exactly quality food they're serving.
Its not a proper restaurant, lets be honest here

Was just gonna say that. Surprising and frightening how many folk do it
Not just in mcdonalds either. Someone goes for a poo at work, flush, straight out the door.

Theres f***ing soap and sinks there, yer scruffy kernt

Love the self order terminals even though I never use them. Keeps all the idiots who want to use an debit card to buy a £1.29 cup of coffee away from the proper tills.
Contactless is quicker than giving cash :rolleyes:

Last edited:
We took the kids to the one on Wessington Way on Sunday. Ordered at the till then someone brought it over once done. Worked well. Not touching the touch screen stuff after stories in the media about trace amounts of shite being found on a load.

The screens are one thing, but how do you know the lads making your burger have washed their hands? Enjoy ;)

Never had a problem using the terminals myself.

And I can't believe in 2018 we still have people giving out about people using card payments below some imaginary monetary threshold. Owld coots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back