Vulnerable White Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRyan

Striker
discuss

I know I was out drinking and getting into all sorts of strife, few bad things happened, some really bad things but I never was controlled through my mobile

I didn't have a mobile which helped

I'm not sure labelling Pakistani men as a threat is the big issue here, I'm concerned at this euphemistic term of "vulnerable white girls".

What does this mean?

If there is a pissed fit lass in town you are going to have a go

is he alluding (because he dare not come right out and say it) to the fact that white girls from disadvantaged backgrounds are easier to get access to and assault than asian girls

discuss

I know I was out drinking and getting into all sorts of strife, few bad things happened, some really bad things but I never was controlled through my mobile

I'm not sure labelling Pakistani men as a threat is the big issue here, I'm concerned at this euphemistic term of "vulnerable white girls".

What does this mean?

This is probably the most pissed post I'll read until next Monday, but I think the bits in bold is a bit racist from a perspective of what people are suggesting to the op's brain.

I agree though that Pakistani men are a bit dodgy when it comes to "vulnerable white girls".

It just seems to be that none of us are arguing with the fact that these are "vulnerable white girls"
that this is a euphemism for available white girls
that this is because they are widely disenfranchised from their family and community, making them "vulnerable"
that this is a cultural difference and that Pakistani girls are not vulnerable

that we are more concerned that these observations may offend Pakistani people

that we aren't gnashing our teeth and beating our chests in shame that our young women are stravaguing around the streets vulnerable to such horrors

I just don't really get it

Some experts believe there is a link between British Asians' bad grammar and their attitude to white girls, but I can't see any truth innit.

It just seems to be that none of us are arguing with the fact that these are "vulnerable white girls"
that this is because they are widely disenfranchised from their family and community, making them "vulnerable"

that we aren't gnashing our teeth and beating our chests in shame that our young women are stravaguing around the streets vulnerable to such horrors

There was a Pakistani man on the radio today making this exact point (ie white girls were seen to be available and pakistani girls weren't) and therefore were available to be raped and pillaged. IIRC he said this was nothing to do with the Koran, but certain sections of Islam (not the majority) believed this because it was what Saudi Arabian Imams were preaching to the young men. It was also something to do with the Saudi Royal family and oil too.

that MP wifey on sky news was quite good at explaining it tonight like, she said that these young pakistani lads daren't go near their own ( pakistani) young girls because they are already spoken for ( so to speak) so they target young english girls who maybe don't have the same restraints on them socially ( e.g. they are out on the town) and groom them into abusive situations, and take advantage of them. She stressed that most of the victims were not 'street girls' as such, but just naive kids basically, who end up raped and abused by men who view them as 'easy meat' I f***ing hate that term, but that's what the papers will be quoting tomorrow. I better stop there, before I go into full racist mode.

There was a Pakistani man on the radio today making this exact point (ie white girls were seen to be available and pakistani girls weren't) and therefore were available to be raped and pillaged. IIRC he said this was nothing to do with the Koran, but certain sections of Islam (not the majority) believed this because it was what Saudi Arabian Imams were preaching to the young men. It was also something to do with the Saudi Royal family and oil too.

I don't really know how to say this but I'm not so bothered by a cultural observation that seems, broadly, to be a fair statement.

I'm really bothered though about these young women that seem to have been abandoned to their fate.

Why isn't there more of a furore about these young girls? or is there? is it in the Daily Mail somewhere or something?

Am I completely off base? Seems to me that any religious upbringing is going to be strict, be it in Islam, Judaism Christianity or whatever... making it pointedly about Pakistani men was silly but shirley the bigger issue is young girls that are so lost they end up being held down and raped and still stay loyal to these men???

discuss

What does this mean?

I don't even know what the fuck this means.

"controlled though my mobile",..... what like a remote bomb detonation or something?

discuss

What does this mean?

Cats, all I'll say is no woman should be manipulated against her will no matter what her circumstances.

I know I'm not your favourite person on here, however, exploitation of women is worng in any way, shape or form. It appears a small number of our Pakistani friends see women of other persuasion as a lower form of life thet can use to their own advantage.

I'll say no more as I don't want a banning from here.

discuss

What does this mean?

I thought you were dead. Good to see your back , this board needs nutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back