VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddi

Central Defender
With all the matches we've had this month, I've maxed out my monthly 10GB allowance on Windscribe. A match seems to use up around 2GB worth of data.

Can anyone recommend a free VPN that has an allowance of around 2GB or more. Theres so many when I've looked I haven't a clue where to start or if any of them are any good. Any help much appreicated

Another Maddi doesn't want to be found eh

:lol::lol:

With all the matches we've had this month, I've maxed out my monthly 10GB allowance on Windscribe. A match seems to use up around 2GB worth of data.

Can anyone recommend a free VPN that has an allowance of around 2GB or more. Theres so many when I've looked I haven't a clue where to start or if any of them are any good. Any help much appreicated

i thought you could turn off your vpn once the stream had started?

I gave up with the free ones, even the paid ones drop to about 5% of my usual connection speed.

How are you watching? If it's through the browser Opera has a free VPN built in, just have to switch it on, and there are free extensions you can get for Chrome too.

I gave up with the free ones, even the paid ones drop to about 5% of my usual connection speed.

How are you watching? If it's through the browser Opera has a free VPN built in, just have to switch it on, and there are free extensions you can get for Chrome too.

Cheers, I plug the laptop into the TV so tend to use firefox but i'll give Opera a try tomorrow and hopefully my allowance will have reset on Windscribe pretty soon

TouchVPN is what I use. Express or NordVPN are the only ones I'd recommend you pay for, and theres plenty deals about for them.

Which ones did you try? Dropping to 5% of your usual speed should not be happening. Always connect to the closest servers to home with the best pings?

Which ones did you try? Dropping to 5% of your usual speed should not be happening. Always connect to the closest servers to home with the best pings?
Tried Nord and IPVanish. Usually get somewhere around 100Mb but once the VPN is on it'll drop to about 5Mb. I've tried just choosing 'best server' and manually going through the list to pick one out but it doesn't make a lot of difference. For all I used it I just sacked it off.

Tried Nord and IPVanish. Usually get somewhere around 100Mb but once the VPN is on it'll drop to about 5Mb. I've tried just choosing 'best server' and manually going through the list to pick one out but it doesn't make a lot of difference. For all I used it I just sacked it off.

just done a test at work, 90mb down and 80mb up just on wifi as normal. ipvanish enabled to belgium drops it to 20-25mb down and 60mb up. undoubtedly a hit but it should still be enough to stream?

Cheers, I plug the laptop into the TV so tend to use firefox but i'll give Opera a try tomorrow and hopefully my allowance will have reset on Windscribe pretty soon

I do the same but Opera doesn't work with Safsee.

Windscribe on Chrome is fine but you need to turn it off when the stream starts, pretty sure you can just sign up with another email.

Serious question but what's the point? I've got IPTV and that but just watch it thro my normal Virgin broadband.

Private Internet access is excellent, I get 194mbps on my 200mbps virginmedia connection with it on. £30 per year upto 5 devices so I share the login. Free ones are pretty useless to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back