VPN and Virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiler

Striker
VPN's have been asked before but has anyone used a VPN while using Virgin? Been looking about online for something that'll work well with a fire stick but came across people having issues with pretty much any VPN and the Virgin Super Hubs.
Any recommendations to which VPN service will work with the Virgin ISP and an Amazon Fire Stick most appreciated

VPN's have been asked before but has anyone used a VPN while using Virgin? Been looking about online for something that'll work well with a fire stick but came across people having issues with pretty much any VPN and the Virgin Super Hubs.
Any recommendations to which VPN service will work with the Virgin ISP and an Amazon Fire Stick most appreciated
Dont know about the firestick side of things but i have used PIA (Private Internet Access) for a good while with no issue on Virgin.

Ive been using PIA Vpn on my windows 10 pc which is on 24/7 but i dont think VPN works on a stick mind. Ive got the white superhub 3

Dont know about the firestick side of things but i have used PIA (Private Internet Access) for a good while with no issue on Virgin.

Agree used PIA for over 4 years with Virgin no issues at all.

Ive been using PIA Vpn on my windows 10 pc which is on 24/7 but i dont think VPN works on a stick mind. Ive got the white superhub 3

VPN PIA works ok on firestick and on kodi boxes.

I've tried a few but the speed always drops to a level that's no good for streaming. With the Superhub 2 and 3.

I used the Nord app on the Fire Stick, the app was fine but the VPN itself made things too slow.

I use opera or ghost vpn they're free

I use express vpn with virgin and it works fine.

After a bit of looking around other sites as well I went for ipvanish. Seems to be working fine and playstore even let me download safsee after refusing to even with my previous VPN. Had to mess slightly with my hub settings but seems to be working spot on now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back