• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congratulations @peachy for coming 1st

Congratulstions @ATS for coming 2nd

Congratulations @Lankester Merrin for coming 3rd
Thank you het!
Well done @peachy clear winner, when did you last win?
Thank you gluepot. I think it was Anthony Gormley's Iron Man sculpture in Folkestone, two years ago??

📷📸📷📸📷📸📷📸📷📸📷

I won, and am very surprised as I thought there was some stiff competition this month, there were some very good entries. Thank you for all the votes.

Commiserations to @Lankester Merrin @ATS @Amnorrageordie

It was great to see a fair few new entrants, I hope you enjoyed it and come back and enter again.

I will have a think re the new competition theme and post it (hopefully) by the end of the weekend.

Last edited:
Thank you het!

Thank you gluepot. I think it was Anthony Gormley's Iron Man sculpture in Folkestone, two years ago??

📷📸📷📸📷📸📷📸📷📸📷

I won, and am very surprised as I thought there was some stiff competition this month, there were some very good entries. Thank you for all the votes.

Commiserations to @Lankester Merrin @ATS @Amnorrageordie

It was great to see a fair few new entrants, I hope you enjoyed it and come back and enter again.

I will have a think re the new competition theme and post it (hopefully) by the end of the weekend.

I think it was beginners luck for me!
Congratulations @peachy for coming 1st

Congratulstions @ATS for coming 2nd

Congratulations @Lankester Merrin for coming 3rd

Thanks, I think this might be the first and only time I trouble the winners podium

Thank you @peachy and @Hettonlass, and well done Peachy, your photo was fab and a deserved winner.

Beginners luck for me also, first time I have ever entered.

Your pic was great, I voted for yours.

Thanks. Well done @peachy

I was at the Fat Boy Slim/Idris Elba DJ event in Barcelona. It was a hot night and we were getting the train back to Eixample. It was a lucky snap of the trains speeding past the crowds on the platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back