virtually all Championship sides have improved over the season...except one or two!

What a load of bollocks that is. Birmingham had a good start and have faded, Leicester are struggling now compared to their elite form at the start of the season, Ipswich aren't even as good as they were early days, Rotherham started reasonable and have fallen off, Coventry are in awful form recently too.
Except that the only team with fewer points than our 3 in the last 6 games is Rotherham.

What a load of bollocks that is. Birmingham had a good start and have faded, Leicester are struggling now compared to their elite form at the start of the season, Ipswich aren't even as good as they were early days, Rotherham started reasonable and have fallen off, Coventry are in awful form recently too.

What ? We've had 2 losses in the last 6. And if we're awful, who are you comparing our form to ? In the last 6, the only teams with better form are those in the top 7 places.

Admittedly, we may not be playing well at the moment but we're still getting results. And points are what matters.

I've been highlighting issues since league 1. The cracks were there from the start. Certainly getting worse though.

I thought our new owners did well when we were in League One, and the transition into the Championship. But from January '23, the failure to address the same issues over and over again has been alarming.

I thought our new owners did well when we were in League One, and the transition into the Championship. But from January '23, the failure to address the same issues over and over again has been alarming.
We scraped up in the play offs, they sacked their appointment and messed up replacing him. That window needed a striker andvthey brought in defoe who was finished. They then persisted in not signing any strikers. Still haven't really. They brought by in Clarke and Roberts who were here anyway, Hume and ballard have since been the only other decent signings. It's why we're struggling now.

Back