Virtual Grand National

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed that!

My 66/1 was in the lead and fell on the last fence. I was shouting the house down.

Great fun that . Cost me tenner but at least it went to charity

Reactions: SVU

Bag of shite. How can an algorithm predict which horses will fall? I can understand it being able to predict which ones are likely to be faster or better stayers but predicting when one will fall or refuse a fence. Shite.

I didn't watch it but is it worth doing next year?

Bag of shite. How can an algorithm predict which horses will fall? I can understand it being able to predict which ones are likely to be faster or better stayers but predicting when one will fall or refuse a fence. Shite.
Did your horse fall late on? :lol:

Absolutely 100% correct and that is why I didn't waste my money on it.

I got a small amount back from Burrows Saint coming 5th. NHS get 7 quid from me, I get £2.40 from bet365 and a quid I had at the start of the day is still mine. Something like that anyway...

arnly a bit of fun man, jeeez. i think the algorithm decides the top 5 placings, then everything after than is just random entertainment .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back