Virat Kohli

Hiding his bravado.

Also, came out at five not four, thought conditions would improve.

I won't. :lol:
He came out at 5 because they hadnt been batting 37 minutes, the amount of
Time he wasnt allowed to come onto the field for

You are talking absolute shite :lol:

He's no Tendulkar like.
In what respect?

Theyre very similar in terms of carrying their side when batting overseas if you check the stats. Obviously he isnt on tendulkars level in tests. Who was? In my opinion hes a far superior ODI player and the figures back that point up

Kohli is tremendous. Can be a bellend on the field. England could do with a few players with his drive and determination. We havent got a batsman that is anywhere near as good as him in any format

Last edited:

In what respect?

Theyre very similar in terms of carrying their side when batting overseas if you check the stats. Obviously he isnt on tendulkars level in tests. Who was? In my opinion hes a far superior ODI player and the figures back that point up

Kohli is tremendous. Can be a bellend on the field. England could do with a few players with his drive and determination. We havent got a batsman that is anywhere near as good as him in any format
Well Hales is ranked above him in T20s and Root is 1 begins him in the test rankings

So that’s an exaggeration

In what respect?

No Tendulkar in terms of the way he carries himself on the field.

Just me who's warmed a little to this guy? Doesn't make excuses or sulk after a defeat, went against the BCCI's wishes to do an interview with Aggers after losing the first Test, and listening to Tuffers and Vaughan the other night, everyone was saying how engaged he is.

Don't get me wrong, he can be arrogant as fuck, but he has the ability to back it up.
I like him more when he fails or his team loses.

I was fortunate to stay with both the Indian and Sri Lankan team in the the same hotel a few years ago whilst in Galle. They played the test match there.

Over the week - Kohli was a pleasant person around the hotel and I spoke to him on several occasions briefly. Always smiled and was willing to engage with everyone. My Mrs (no) always raced to the egg bar to have her omelette made with his. Disgusting behaviour :lol:

Nah not that far, just 22 hundreds and 20 fifties

What about over their careers?

Should be an interesting comparison

Well the Indians play a lot more white ball cricket. I said he's a better player but I'd be interested to compare their averages over the past 18-24 months in that format

Well the Indians play a lot more white ball cricket. I said he's a better player but I'd be interested to compare their averages over the past 18-24 months in that format
Their records dont compare mate. Make as many excuses as you want. Kohli has more odi hundreds than root does in all formats combined

Back