Vikings Series 6

Each time it jumps to Floki and his crew it does my head in as it's just pointless shite.

It has been cancelled but it will run for another season, 6 will be its last.

Prime not huge amount of content but a great deal, if you do any amount of online shopping then free next day deliveries massively worth it even without the fact you get the TV chucked in for nowt.

Have since signed up for Amazon music which is fantastic, £7.99 a month for pretty much any music you want, not worth buying music when you can log on to that an get unlimited tunes for less than £100 a year.

If Amazon improve their TV content quality to being inline with Netflix they will become the biggest player in the market imho given the other stuff they do.

I find Ivar almost unbearable. Probably the point.

I agree this series has been shite but I’m watching it anyway as there’ll likely be another and it might be better.

I find Ivar almost unbearable. Probably the point.

I agree this series has been shite but I’m watching it anyway as there’ll likely be another and it might be better.

This, he is a horrible twat and makes my skin crawl. I dont think season 6 is shite, I just think it has a lot to live up to...Still better than most things on TV, just not as good as previous series, suppose its inevitable with a series that just goes on and on.

This, he is a horrible twat and makes my skin crawl. I dont think season 6 is shite, I just think it has a lot to live up to...Still better than most things on TV, just not as good as previous series, suppose its inevitable with a series that just goes on and on.

I loved him in the previous series, but he’s turned into a colossal bellend. Hvitserk has been a non-entity.

The Iceland story seems pointless. The only interest this series has been the Saxons.

Last kingdom? Or is that coincidence
I think it's a coincidence,but Vikings is based on Norse people who kind of existed but were mythical,with a lot of them put together at the same time where they were from different stories. I haven't seen the Kingdom,but I think it'sbased on a fictional work set in a real time period .

Back