Victor Anichebe very close to return...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anichebe been out a while and is now the new Ronaldo. Fuck me. Only on here.

Essential for our team like for holdup and some help for Defoe, but haway. People saying they would rather have him than Defoe, f***ing bonkers man :lol: It's like when we had Bent and people complained that "he only scored goals".. :rolleyes::lol:

Posters believing that a non scoring striker who averages 10 games a season max ( over the past decade ) due to him being made of balsa could have got us to mid table security and that he is better than defoe.
Same poster who attributes all manner of stupidity and arrogance to mags.
Staggering

Anichebe been out a while and is now the new Ronaldo. Fuck me. Only on here.

Essential for our team like for holdup and some help for Defoe, but haway. People saying they would rather have him than Defoe, f***ing bonkers man :lol: It's like when we had Bent and people complained that "he only scored goals".. :rolleyes::lol:
Same bloke berates short for not being a football man

:lol:

Fuck a duck.

Let me get this straight, if you had a choice of one player to be out for the season and one to be fully fit for all 38 games you would choose Anichebe over Defoe?
:lol::lol::lol: Its unbelievable isnt it.

Defoe has scored more since lst year than anochebe has in his career yet theres people on here spouting shit like that

It's not his goal threat that makes him valuable, it's the way we can bypass the midfield by going long.

Anyone saying they'd rather him than Defoe need to sort themselves out mind. With Anechebe (and no Defoe) we would be pinning teams further back for no reason, winning fuck all expect the pinning back stats.

Last edited:
When a football club buys a fuckton of crocks there's no surprise when they end up crocked.

This

It's no surprise the number of players we have out injured as they have been like that most of if not all of their career, so you can't go blaming Moyes and his coaching staff.

Anichebe's was a hamstring injury an hour into the game, no training could really have prevented that as he would have been well enough warmed up by that point.

His knee against West Brom was down to him having a shot block and jarring his knee. Again how can the coaching staff be blamed for that?

Every little helps.

With these international breaks, it's been flat as a fart lately and I'd almost forgotten our troubles but hearing big vic is near returning has picked me up a little.

If we can manage any kind of win on the weekend and results are kind to us for once, maybe hope can be restored.

We need anything and everything to go for us if we have any chance of surviving.

Won't play 2 more games this season. Wonder how much ££ he's getting for sitting on his fat arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back