Vets in Durham area

We used to use Gilmoor at Gilesgate - Deborah was really good. Last time we were there was probably about three years ago though so someone may be able to give you a more recent update (only stopped using them as we moved out of the area).

why mate, I have always been pleased with the service they give.

I'll PM when I'm on laptop mate, to long a story to type on phone

We use Westway.

Where is that one mate?

We used to use Gilmoor at Gilesgate - Deborah was really good. Last time we were there was probably about three years ago though so someone may be able to give you a more recent update (only stopped using them as we moved out of the area).

Is that the one that used to be a pub?

I'll PM when I'm on laptop mate, to long a story to type on phone

Where is that one mate?

Is that the one that used to be a pub?

Looking at the picture it could well have been. If you were heading towards Durham from Belmont it's on the left just after the row of shops which includes the Old Cinema Launderette.

Looking at the picture it could well have been. If you were heading towards Durham from Belmont it's on the left just after the row of shops which includes the Old Cinema Launderette.

Yeah that's the one. Ideal location for us, just two minutes up road from dunelm

I have used them for many many years and cannot fault them.

My Mam and dad went there with their first cat 45 years ago, and our family has always used them since. Been two very serious fuck ups in last year though. Offered us very good deal the first time round to stay. We did, hoping it was a one off. Happens twice though and any refund or deal can get to fuck, dogs life is worth everything to me.

Back