Vehicle Wrapping

I wouldn’t do a full car but I’ve had bits done where I’ve wanted to change a colour or finish but want it to be easy to remove when I move it on.

I know a lad who wrapped a Lambo Spider. He was a diver and was worth a fortune.

The car looked great before the wrap but he got it wrapped Matt black, Stealth he called it.

It looked shit. He ended up getting it taken off.

I believe he is working in the Red Sea doing those month under water in a shere thingy so no doubt he will have something exotic to spoil soon.

Wrapping? Like Christmas Wrapping paper? What the fuck is this nonsense.

I assume those spending money on such wankisms are Muse fans, pot noodle eaters and monster drinkers

I would only consider getting a car wrapped If It was brand new and then when I come to sell It on get the wrapping removed and will still have a brand new body wise car to sell on which would increase the sell on value.

I would only consider getting a car wrapped If It was brand new and then when I come to sell It on get the wrapping removed and will still have a brand new body wise car to sell on which would increase the sell on value.
As long as the Stanley blade marks are removed, along with the wrap. Seriously, don’t even think about it.
how much does it add to your insurance?
The fly in the ointment….
That’s why a lot of people get PPF which is basically a clear wrap.
Good point. Have a like.

Last edited:

Back