Vaux

And I thought the people who came on the echo comments were bad! :oops:

Good to see the chronicle giving Sunderland praise where it's due mind. The article highlights the important fact that Sunderland is changing and there are a lot of things happening. Those who are putting our city down, dismissing developments before they're even given a chance and endlessly whinging firmly belong with the mags on those comments.
This.Lots of comments on there ignoring the amount of regional funding Tyneside has received to the detriment of the rest of the region.

This.Lots of comments on there ignoring the amount of regional funding Tyneside has received to the detriment of the rest of the region.

Exactly, OneNorth East....Tyne and Wear Development corp have basically centralised projects in Newcastle.....its apparent to the rest of the North East...not to them!

Probably one reason the NE devo deal failed to get a majority vote

The picture in that link does look crap but after walking past it to and from the match on Saturday it definitely looks better in person. If it brings the much needed workers into the city centre then it'll have been a success.

Agreed. Looks much better in person and once the cladding is on it should look decent.

So I was right carillion had stopped work.

Are you removing the bullet from your foot mate?
Which part of this are you struggling with marra?

Construction Ltd is currently carrying out the construction work on the Vaux Phase One Building as Siglion's contractor. These works are on-going and are due to complete in the coming months.

:lol::lol:
How desperate.
Think you owe both boris & I an apology
Care to point out the bit where it says work stopped
I apologise whole heartedly to you and @Boris Bear mate. I now think the council are class. I hope they ask me to carry out some work for them again. But you would imagine after 5 times of asking me and getting the same reply of no thanks they would stop asking.

Back