Using a bidet

safcforever

Striker
What’s the point in them?

just been dragged to a fancy house party. When I was in the toilet I noticed they had a bidet so decided to try it. Once I’d finished the only option I had was to use the blokes towel to clean up. He’d have been a lot better off having some netty roll

The bum gun beats the bidet, to the point I've had them fitted in my house in the UK.

We bought one for our place in China (going back to the UK with us when we leave) hate using a normal bog now. We have a posh Japanese one which even dries your arse with hot air (they actually had the same model fitted in Osaka Kansai airport). And the seat is heated so great to sit down on a cold day.

How do you dry after?
Using a towel seems disgusting, especially a complete stranger using it
Well you could jump up and down on the spot or if the toilet has a creaky floor and you don't want folk to question what you're doing there's always the Sumo wrestler method. This entails lifting the leg out sideways aka Sumo style and shaking the extended leg, repeat the process with the other leg until undercarriage is dry. You could always use the quick method and use bog paper. ;):D

Back