Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very good, but two major points.
MAJOR SPOILER
How come there's a duplicate population underground, and how are they all matched up with their partners and kids etc? I know it was mentioned but it really made no sense at all.

It was tense and very funny.

Not as good as Get Out.

It's very good, but two major points.
MAJOR SPOILER
How come there's a duplicate population underground, and how are they all matched up with their partners and kids etc? I know it was mentioned but it really made no sense at all.

It was tense and very funny.

Not as good as Get Out.
It's a metaphor (one of the cleanest, tidiest metaphors I've ever seen in a film). Don't take it too literally.

Went to see it on Monday, maybe I had too high expectations but for me it wasn't a patch on Get Out even though they are two different films completely. 6.5/10

What did everyone see? Absolute steaming pile of shite with god awful acting and plot holes from start to finish. Felt cheated out of my discounted ticket prices.

What did everyone see? Absolute steaming pile of shite with god awful acting and plot holes from start to finish. Felt cheated out of my discounted ticket prices.

I can only agree. The doppelganger's mother's voice was something I used to employ when I was in infant school. Not convincing.

Really boring. 1/10.

Just seen it I loved get out but wasnt impressed. A bunch of murder on sight dopplegangers who kill instantly unless its the lead family where the kids play in a cupboard and the dad sticks the other one in a bin bag and takes him for a boat ride

Just seen it I loved get out but wasnt impressed. A bunch of murder on sight dopplegangers who kill instantly unless its the lead family where the kids play in a cupboard and the dad sticks the other one in a bin bag and takes him for a boat ride

Take it you don't know how to use the spoiler button? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back