Us v mags Derby next season

Been saying that til I'm blue in the face. We are in no fit state to be facing them next season.
I wouldn't even bank on Wilson leaving as I could see him thinking "I'll give it a season playing Infront of 50000 every other week" and lapping up the adoration as he bangs in 25/30 to become another hero no.9.

Palace won't beat Fulham. They are on the slide. After losing at Brighton tonight, their confidence will be ebbing away. Fulham are playing them at the right time.
Fwiw, I don't think you will go down. Mark Hughes will do just enough to save you.

Brighton, despite having played well for weeks now, are well and truly in the mix. If they lose on Saturday (think it is likely to be a draw but WBA surely need to play win or bust) they will be in big trouble.
23/10 for Palace to beat Fulham is a great bet.

It really does depend on Fulham and Scott Parker. Brighton and Burnley are not out of the woods either. I personally think Newcastle will stay up though. Looks like Fulham have the tougher run in on paper.

I would be great to have derbies again with Newcastle and Boro, hopefully next season, but unlikely.

If they don't get a few wins soon, Bruce will go and there will be another embarrassing Rafalution.

For now though, let's concentrate on our own plight and get in the automatic places with 15 wins.

Probably Brighton more at risk than those spawny twats who will fluke a result somewhere !
I think all NE teams will be in same league as they currently are next season unfortunately

No it wouldnt.Our goal would be back to back promotions.Some fans utterly clueless.
You like using that expression.
You seriously believe IF we scrape promotion this season, then face a summer of a complete change of staff (18 players out of contract iirc plus we've got a few loan signings) that we will have serious ambitions of going up again ?
We will be more than content to be mid table if we go up, consolidating and building up to a serious promotion push the next season or the one after that.
Your dream is unrealistic and accusing fans of being utterly clueless a complete joke.
Brighton, despite having played well for weeks now, are well and truly in the mix. If they lose on Saturday (think it is likely to be a draw but WBA surely need to play win or bust) they will be in big trouble.
23/10 for Palace to beat Fulham is a great bet.
Brighton were a tad unlucky last night. But yes, they are in the mix. If WBA keep 11 on the pitch, I quite fancy them to edge out Brighton, then it really is game on.
Your game v Wolves is really difficult to call. If you start like you did v Man U, you should get at least a point

Last edited:
There's still too many points to play for. I don't think we'll go up this season. I think we'll choke in the playoffs. Mags will likely sack Bruce and bring someone else in who keeps them up with the new manager bounce. Really can't see Rafa going back though.

If we scraped our way up and didn't spend they would butcher us so be careful what you wish for
Our new owner/chairman has been in post a week and has already brought a number of staff members back from furlough, quadrupled the number of cameras being used for our livestreams, and put out a tender of c£500k to redo the pitch and install a state of the art growing system (and hasn’t even asked the fans to do the work themselves).

I think there’s a pretty high chance we’ll be spending enough money to easily consolidate our place in the Chanpionship.

It's fun while it lasts seeing them Meltdown over the prospect of relegation however I think other teams results will keep them up. I cant see them not getting 10 more points but it's still in the pot. I hope they're relegated but dont think they will be.

As for us hopefully we go on a run for automatic but Play offs more likely and pray we dont bottle it. Next season is one of consolidating and mid table will suit me. If both happen and hyperthetically we play them with the same sides they would beat us as it stands. Realistic.

There's still too many points to play for. I don't think we'll go up this season. I think we'll choke in the playoffs. Mags will likely sack Bruce and bring someone else in who keeps them up with the new manager bounce. Really can't see Rafa going back though.
As much as I utterly hate this league and I would be gutted if we did choke. I have a feeling next season will be completely different and we would go up with a team that could hold its own in the championship. We seem to have an owner with long term goals, not just a pair of bullshitting chancers who hoped to fluke a cheap promotion then flip us. This kid seems to be doing the things those two utter Wankers spouted off about but never intended to do. I m over the moon with the takeover. The only cloud is Donald & CM hanging about like bad smells waiting for their pay off. Kuntz

As much as I’d like to get the rivalry back again and hope we go up and invest, I can’t imagine Ashley not spending money to get them back up. The Mags are a much more attractive proposition to prospective buyers being in the PL, than in the Championship and if they did invest they would be favourites to come up unfortunately. It’s a very hard league to get out of, without the added pressure of playing them.

Back