US preparing for another lockdown

Thing is "they're" using more and more biometrics for cross-border travel. Even beyond iris scans. It's going to be hard to avoid.
False equivalence from the pseudo intellectual. Carrying a phone around is completely different to being micro chipped. Not too big on facts and details though are you? How do people take the sh*te you spout seriously. Utter numbskull.

False equivalence from the pseudo intellectual. Carrying a phone around is completely different to being micro chipped. Not too big on facts and details though are you? How do people take the sh*te you spout seriously. Utter numbskull.
Now, now Tuvali Boy - you just keep projecting and showing your pig-ignorance, while trying contrive silliness to whine about. It just makes you seem even more petty and inbred. Missing the meaning and stating the obvious as if you're informing anyone is not a good look for you (though it's a frequent look). You're walking Dunning-Kruger.

I may well be a pseudo-intellectual compared to some, but compared to you I'm Isaac Newton combined with Leonardo da Vinci, you utter, utter uneducated spenk. I've forgotten more than you'll ever know and you're not fit to polish my shoes :lol:
Honestly, Tuvali Boy Kermit is as thick as a whale omelette. What a saddo :lol:

Last edited:
I highly doubt the UK and US will return to any kind of Tory/Trump style lockdown

You think a Labor/Democrat government would be less likely to impose a lockdown in the case of another pandemic?

I suspect Trump and Johnson were instinctively against lockdowns but they were given no choice because of the scientific advice.

Last edited:
How does this Alex Jones bloke keep getting it right?

CDC said 70% of US citizens were vaccinated with two or more doses. If the article were accurate idea that 83% didn’t get vaccinated and yet are living under the yoke of tyranny having to comply would clearly be ridiculous. It’s a typically lacking in rigour and logically flawed argument that makes little sense and is based in a belief that’s just not true and a desire to demonise Biden.

Back