US Netflix on a UK PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They change. Check the video for the newest ones. A quick internet search will get you some that work eventually if the ones provide have expired.

They change. Check the video for the newest ones. A quick internet search will get you some that work eventually if the ones provide have expired.

Ta. I'll give it a bash now

Edit.

Sorted. Anyone recommend stuff to watch on US store? Tbh I don't think there's a massive difference to us and uk store

Edit.

Sorted. Anyone recommend stuff to watch on US store? Tbh I don't think there's a massive difference to us and uk store

Breaking Bad, Dexter, The Walking Dead, Parks and Recreation, The Office US (once you get past the average first season), Prison Break, CSI Miami (which im watching now)

The Stuff on Netflix UK is actually terrible. Does the US version have a more expansive selection and more recent stuff?

Edit.

reno 911
the league
parks and recreation
30 rock
arrested development

i think some of them are on uk netflix as well but all definitely worth watching.

reno 911
the league
parks and recreation
30 rock
arrested development

i think some of them are on uk netflix as well but all definitely worth watching.

i watched Arrested Development on a whim a few months ago, fantastic program, funny as fuck and shocking it was cancelled in the first place, Buster is brilliant all the cuddly toys from the claw grab 'THESE ARE MY TROPHIES FROM ARMY MOTHER' :lol::lol:

Movie coming up to tie it all up with too which is canny.

i watched Arrested Development on a whim a few months ago, fantastic program, funny as fuck and shocking it was cancelled in the first place, Buster is brilliant all the cuddly toys from the claw grab 'THESE ARE MY TROPHIES FROM ARMY MOTHER' :lol::lol:

Arrested development is superb. Geob is by far the best character tho! Chicken dance and the final countdown.

The claw man :lol: I AM A MONSTER!!!

Arrested development is superb. Geob is by far the best character tho! Chicken dance and the final countdown.

First time I saw George snr's chicken dance I was reduced to tears :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back