US diplomats wife leaves U.K. after fatal accident

what really angered me is that she is just still driving in America

I mean the nerve, she cant be banned, but that for me is just taking the piss, going on like nothing happened
The fact she knew what had happened but was flown back on a military plane pisses me off. Absolutely no remorse shown the entire time.

The fact she knew what had happened but was flown back on a military plane pisses me off. Absolutely no remorse shown the entire time.

Aye defs

I think the US Government would never gonna let her face justice mind, thats not me defending her in the slightest, just as soon as they heard about it she was gone.

So awful for the family , should never have taken this long.

Are there any details of the scene? like how long did she stay when it happened, cant find out

Thought we were supposed to have a special relationship with them . Stuff like this proves that to be utter bollocks

Exactly, she's an employee of their intelligence services and was advised by the US government not to return to the UK.

This is a massive middle finger to the UK and the Dunn family. It's a disgrace.
Additionally what happens no going forward legally?

IS this a new precedent? Suggesting that one can simply flee a traffic accident and expect a suspended sentence?

Last edited:
Fuckin hell just seen her on sky news, reporter asks her if she has owt to say to the Dunn family and she replies "have a nice day". That's taking the complete piss.
She definitely says "have a nice day" to the reporter, and it is immediately after he asks "do you have a message for the Dunn family?". However the video starts with him asking this question while she is trying to get away from him and clearly refusing to answer questions or engage with him. I think it is more likely that "have a nice day" is directed at the reporter, having already told him that she does not want to answer questions, has no comment, please leave me alone, goodbye etc. It doesn't come across an intentionally callous or sarcastic remark in the direction of the Dunn family.

Its here if people want to judge it for themselves:
Sky News confronts Anne Sacoolas

Not excusing her for the fact her stupidity killed a kid, or for running back to the States the same day. And certainly not excusing the yanks swiftly ensuring she avoided any consequences of her actions (when they are so quick to extradite Brits to face their own broken justice system).

She definitely says "have a nice day" to the reporter, and it is immediately after he asks "do you have a message for the Dunn family?". However the video starts with him asking this question while she is trying to get away from him and clearly refusing to answer questions or engage with him. I think it is more likely that "have a nice day" is directed at the reporter, having already told him that she does not want to answer questions, has no comment, please leave me alone, goodbye etc. It doesn't come across an intentionally callous or sarcastic remark in the direction of the Dunn family.

Not excusing her for the fact her stupidity killed a kid, or for running back to the States the same day. And certainly not excusing the yanks swiftly ensuring she avoided any consequences of her actions (when they are so quick to extradite Brits to face their own broken justice system).
That's how I seen it after watching the video to be honest.

After rewatching I did wonder if that was her intention especially after she has been saying the right things at times regarding remorse for what happened etc. (Not sure if that's genuine or not though). I guess it was just a badly timed reply to the sky reporter, directly after he asks his question again. Been better off keeping her mouth shut until the lift doors shut.

It's been a sad story to follow but it would have just been a column in the local paper if it had been the usual hit and run.

It won't bring the lad back but I can understand the family wanting closure.

Shows what happens when the woman in question isn't a spy

The US are trying to assert jurisdiction in this instance, with it being decided by the judge.

If it were to go to a US military court, I wonder what the punishment would be if found guilty.

Last edited:

Back