Upstairs in Chleos

Seems like You have been on Blue Monkey gear marra with Yer thread title:lol:

Pleased to say I have only walked past it on regular visits to Live Lounge for some great bands

I does get busy like canny boozer though!!!

Never been in but heard people say it's a bit radgy which drew me in. f***ing class man, good old fashioned fun.

20 mins earlier I was sat in the ivy house, 4 of us, and 2 other people in the whole pub..9pm on a Saturday night and totally dead. A lovely selection of expensive craft ales, but no one there to drink them

Chaplin's was busy as ever, and you could barely get in Cleo's or what ever it's called.

Upstairs is like a totally different place too, few younguns bouncing about, great to see

I was in downstairs last month n didn’t know there was another room upstairs until I went for slash.
There’s was a 20 sumit year old lad in the bogs off his tits who proceeded to tell me he was off his tits which I replied really :lol:

Never been in but heard people say it's a bit radgy which drew me in. f***ing class man, good old fashioned fun.

20 mins earlier I was sat in the ivy house, 4 of us, and 2 other people in the whole pub..9pm on a Saturday night and totally dead. A lovely selection of expensive craft ales, but no one there to drink them

Chaplin's was busy as ever, and you could barely get in Cleo's or what ever it's called.

Upstairs is like a totally different place too, few younguns bouncing about, great to see
6 customers in the Ivy House on a Saturday night is a real shame. Mind it wasn’t busy when I was last in but I loved the place in my younger days.

6 customers in the Ivy House on a Saturday night is a real shame. Mind it wasn’t busy when I was last in but I loved the place in my younger days.

I think the pizzas stop at 8, and the entire focus of the place seems to be on that

I also noticed that I barely recognised any of the beers on draft..

Be nice for the city if both the Ivy type pubs and Chloeisoes were busy

In Port of call the other saturday with me mates and one of them pointed to this gaudy pink, rather camp looking establishment with some chav types inside directly opposite. He suggested we pop in there for a spot of karaoke. So we drank up, walked out of the door and straight to the Mortal hound. It was this tavern whereby we spent thirty minutes berating my mate for his unsavoury taste in drinking dens

Last edited:

Back