RAWA Upcoming supporters collective meeting 12th March - issues to raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, the next supporters collective meeting will take place on the 12th of March. As always we've got a decent list of things that we think need to be raised and they likely include the below:
- review of actions from the last meeting
- BCB update
- footballing decisions/ discussion/ aims and targets (naturally I'd expect this to touch on the whole Beale debacle)
- season tickets (pricing included)
- finance, where do we stand in terms of sustainability rules etc

Anything else people want us to raise, please let me know in the thread. I'm not going to be at this one but I'll pass all the issues over to the others and will try to get as many discussed as possible. Cheers!

Good morning all, the next supporters collective meeting will take place on the 12th of March. As always we've got a decent list of things that we think need to be raised and they likely include the below:
- BCB update
- footballing decisions/ discussion/ aims and targets (naturally I'd expect this to touch on the whole Beale debacle)

Anything else people want us to raise, please let me know in the thread. I'm not going to be at this one but I'll pass all the issues over to the others and will try to get as many discussed as possible. Cheers!
what are they going to do, to stop apathy not creeping but galloping in.

we have gone from a team of wizards to a cure for sleep deprivation

- BCB update

TVs in the premier concourse haven't worked for 2 years be nice to get them on and I guess just the stadium in general needs a face lift.

This is by no way a dig at all of the lads who give up their own time , they deserve massive credit, but honestly what is the point. The club treats it as a box ticking exercise , deflection, delay and denial.
Whilst it might not get the results anybody wants, at least it does provide some kind of dialogue where something is said. I’m sure they’d say absolutely nowt if they could get away with it.

Reactions: TAD
Where do I even start?
The state of the stadium, black cats bar, Beale, season tickets, ticket office, club shop, the model, blatant holes in the squad that haven’t been covered?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is by no way a dig at all of the lads who give up their own time , they deserve massive credit, but honestly what is the point. The club treats it as a box ticking exercise , deflection, delay and denial.
I think the statement made at the start of the last one demonstrates that the RAWA board are equally of the opinion that the can kicking has to stop.

There's massive benefit in speaking to the club and making sure things are minuted and communicated to the fan base. If we can see that they're genuinely taking actions to try and improve things then it's worthwhile. I'd say the ticketing discussions have started on a decent footing, for example, but we need to see that the club ultimately do listen and do improve things. If we get to the point where there is no progress, nothing improves, and everything continues to be kicked down the road then we'd definitely go to the membership to ask if they'd support us withdrawing from the process. None of us want to waste our time banging our heads off a brick wall either. For now I've seen some small signs that things might improve off the pitch so personally I'd stick with it for now, but with that caveat of ultimately needing to see actual improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back