Upcoming gigs

The Bluetones at Manchester Academy in September. First time I'll have been to the Academy for years and they're being supported by Cast. Going to pretend I'm back in my fresher year :cool: All 18 years ago :cry:

Gary Numan next month
The Four Tops + the Temptations AND The Tubes on the same night at the Sage and then Four Tops and The Temptations in Leeds
Lacuna Coil, Delain, Black Stone Cherry, Bad Company, Toots and the Maytals, Sham 69, The Buzzcocks, Peter Murphy, Graham Bonnet, Tyketto, Y&T, Michael Kiwanuka for now plus a few others as it gets towards the end of the year.

Going to see Odyssey at a disco festival in October. :cool:
Where`s that? Who else is on?????

Ive gave up going to gigs as they're a total waste of money, I've been to many gigs over the years and can't remember fuck all due to the drink.

The final straw was a few weeks ago at the Times Square OCS/Shed seven gig, woke up the morning after and remember fuck all about it. Same with Noel G in Glasgow, The Boss at the SOL...the list can go on.

You may say just give up the drink, but I can't go out to enjoy myself without drink onboard.
How do you know you enjoyed yourself if you can't remember ? You might be an absolute knacker

Jason Isbell in Edinburgh
Explosions in the Sky at the Sage
Imharan at the Independent
Pixies at the O2.
Just got email regards Explosions in the sky ,you tubed them and it sounds interesting ,Stars of the lid playing too ,similarly interesting

How do you know you enjoyed yourself if you can't remember ? You might be an absolute knacker
I am an absolute knacker, no doubt about that.

You raise a good point, I do look like I'm having a good time on photos etc, so just presume I am.

I do know one thing though, I don't enjoy myself with drink onboard.

Just got email regards Explosions in the sky ,you tubed them and it sounds interesting ,Stars of the lid playing too ,similarly interesting
Explosions were immense last time they played the Sage - mesmerising.

I am an absolute knacker, no doubt about that.

You raise a good point, I do look like I'm having a good time on photos etc, so just presume I am.

I do know one thing though, I don't enjoy myself with drink onboard.
You mean without drink ,I've always been fully functional even pissed. Remember a lad I became mates with in the Ku club days ,he was always amongst it ,lasses etc ,seemed to be having fun .Told me he remembered fk all and was sick of upsetting people and being a dick. Took him under my wing and he just toned it down a bit ,he was still mint at breaking the ice with lasses so suited me :lol:

Explosions were immense last time they played the Sage - mesmerising.
Think I'll go then ,cheers

Courteeners in november if I can get a ticket on Friday.

Queued for 10 mins online this morning and it was sold out when I eventually got through.

First time I've missed out on a pre sale

Graham parker and Brinsley Schwartz at the Cluny week on Saturday, Willie Nile following Friday, fancy having a dodge to the Sage to see Beth Orton, Mates dragging me along to see Beans on Toast in November, Sleaford Mods at Academy in October,

Back