Unsolved Mystery of Elisa Lam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibraltar Mackem

Central Defender
I've been doing an awful lot of research on this one lately as I stumbled on a YouTube documentary around possible theories.

It's the most bizarre and disturbing case around, mostly due to the surveillance footage of the lift for the 3 minutes before she was last seen.

What I have noticed is that if you forward this video to around 2:26 - when Elisa leaves the scene she appears to have to walk around someone's foot (bottom left corner of the recording).

What's everyone else's views on this one?

I'm sure I've read somewhere that she was off her medication and that's what could have caused the paranoid behavior, but I definitely agree with you, it's both bizarre and disturbing.

Poor lass, god only knows what was going through her mind at the time.

I read a while back that anyone showering or drinking water in that hotel would have had through her decomposed body in water tank.

That's her foot.

I simply don't see how it could be her foot.

She would have to have her left foot at 180 degrees pointing towards her right foot, then she steps over her left foot with her right foot?

Don't see it myself.

I read a while back that anyone showering or drinking water in that hotel would have had through her decomposed body in water tank.

Completely right. The guests complained the water was brown in colour and had a sickly/sweet taste to it.

I've been doing an awful lot of research on this one lately as I stumbled on a YouTube documentary around possible theories.

It's the most bizarre and disturbing case around, mostly due to the surveillance footage of the lift for the 3 minutes before she was last seen.

What I have noticed is that if you forward this video to around 2:26 - when Elisa leaves the scene she appears to have to walk around someone's foot (bottom left corner of the recording).

It’s her own foot she steps over.

The most disturbing case around?

If she was paranoid and thought people were following her then she might have
I thought I’d read she probably wouldn’t be able to lift it to get into it. Looks like a two person job to get her in there.

She was clearly disoriented, that lift footage is really spooky. I’m not sure she knows where she is.

But I’m pretty sure she was murdered and dumped in the tank.

I thought I’d read she probably wouldn’t be able to lift it to get into it. Looks like a two person job to get her in there.

She was clearly disoriented, that lift footage is really spooky. I’m not sure she knows where she is.

But I’m pretty sure she was murdered and dumped in the tank.

Yeah I've read conflicting reports about that, some say she wouldn't be able to lift it while others say she would. You never know who to believe.

The video is still canny unsettling though.

Schitzo stops taking her meds and has a breakdown, goes loopy, climbs into a water tank, realises she can't get out and dies of exhaustion.

There's this one as well, very strange.

This bloke suffered a head trauma after a fight and never recovered, his eardrum had been burst iirc. It's common for people to hallucinate after a head trauma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back