UNOFFICIAL SAFC DOCUMENTARY

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawsonT

I didn't actually intend for it to fall in line with where we were this time last year, but it's pretty fitting! Whilst it may not be perfect, I'd really ran out of time due to actual work, commitments and I'd exhausted all the content I could find, so please just enjoy it for what it is, if you spot any mistakes or little niggles, I don't care. If you've got nothing to do, and you happen to be in the house today, give it watch, maybe a share...main thing just ENJOY, and please try not to be TOO critical! 😀 It was a labour of love, a mission to get better at editing and see what I could do with what I could find...Ha'way the Lads.

WISE MEN SAY : An Unofficial Sunderland Documentary. GEDFLIX 🤣
Twitter: @mynameisged
Facebook: Ged Lawson-Buick

All i ask is for an hour and twenty two minutes of you're time to watch my documentary found on the link below

Great work mate, its an interesting time if not a bit shit to chronicle. Thanks for all your hard work.

I didn't actually intend for it to fall in line with where we were this time last year, but it's pretty fitting! Whilst it may not be perfect, I'd really ran out of time due to actual work, commitments and I'd exhausted all the content I could find, so please just enjoy it for what it is, if you spot any mistakes or little niggles, I don't care. If you've got nothing to do, and you happen to be in the house today, give it watch, maybe a share...main thing just ENJOY, and please try not to be TOO critical! 😀 It was a labour of love, a mission to get better at editing and see what I could do with what I could find...Ha'way the Lads.

All i ask is for an hour and twenty two minutes of you're time to watch my documentary found on the link below

Canny watch that. Well done mate.

Looking forward to watching it tonight mate, hopefully be a fitting prelude to tomorrow nights tele

Quality! Good watch.....although painful at times!

The content is heartbreaking and it’s all been said before. But feedback on your documentary - I really thought it was great. I can’t imagine trying to edit content that long. Thank you for letting us see it and I hope you are able to do something similar but capture a happy ending for us all. Top work give yourself a pat on the back.

Thank you. The final failures are painful but I enjoyed reliving the journey. As D Dyer says at the end of The Football Factory, "You have to ask yourself if it was all worth it ...

That's a very well put together documentary and a very good watch, too.
Well done 👍👏👏👏

A fantastic watch - well done - really enjoyed it. Not a criticism at all - but the text between clips is the only inaccurate bit - almost as if someone added after? Ie scorelines - but absolute class 👍👏⚽

PM a link as not available and want to watch anything to do with the lads atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back