University Challenge...

I don't know how many people can remember Zit as a rival to Viz (short lived) but there was a brilliant Psycho Derek strip and he had that look too with clenched fists.
Yes I remember psycho derek I think he ended up babysitting his little bro or nephew ....

Logon or register to see this image

I wonder what his last song on karaoke was.
He looks like the lad from franz Ferdinand

Last edited:
Yes I remember psycho derek I think he ended up babysitting his little bro or nephew ....

Logon or register to see this image

He looks like the lad from franz Ferdinand
Fecking excellent!!

There was one strip, I hope it's in my parents' loft still, where he is sitting at breakfast. A neighbour comes round to ask for something. Derek says "it's in the cellar dad". Dad goes down to find whatever it is then realised "we don't have a cellars" before pegging it back and finding the massacre.

Fecking excellent!!

There was one strip, I hope it's in my parents' loft still, where he is sitting at breakfast. A neighbour comes round to ask for something. Derek says "it's in the cellar dad". Dad goes down to find whatever it is then realised "we don't have a cellars" before pegging it back and finding the massacre.
To be fair I think that he butchered people in each episode? What an imagination someone had!

His fatha was my contract law professor when I did my law degree. He really was an MLF. Suspect his boy must be anarl, otherwise he's brought him up wrang!
Sitting quietly - check
Silly haircut - check
Old person's dress sense - check
Obligatory bow tie - check

He must be an east stander!

Last edited:

Back