Universe Boss

Used to dislike him but heard him interviewed more last few years and seems canny to be fair

Hate that nickname, absolutely cringeworthy.

No doubt he'll spend the next couple of years picking and choosing when he can actually be bothered to play for the Windies, turning up hideously out of condition when he does and people lapping it up as he's a "bit of a character"

Thats unfair like, they weren't getting paid enough, can't knock people getting offered 10x money sometimes for T20 stints

Windies put ridiulous restrictions on players meaning they had to play in the domestic leagues to qualify

They have finally learnt this is the modern game and are being flexible

Its not too disimilar to Lloyd, Holding and co f***ing off to world of World series cricket

He has scored over 7000 test runs and over 10k ODI runs in nearly 300 games

He was also absolutely amazing just 6 months ago against England

Last edited:
Having 333 as his shirt number is a thousand times.

Coke, roids and prossies aren't cheap.

He'll be playing in the CPL, won't he?
To be seen. He’s been there,done that. The 100 are desperate to succeed no matter what. They’ll pile money up for the usual suspects, Gayle, narine, Dre russ, etc etc who turn up all over the place.

The time they dedicated a whole Stumped podcast to him exposed him for the self obsessed arsehole he is.

He hasn't played a test in 5 years, so he's asking a lot to get back in.

Played in his 301st and supposedly final ODI yesterday. Had the number 301 on his shirt, walked off to prolonged applause and saluting the crowd - came out after the game and said "I never told anyone I'm retiring, I'm playing on until further notice".

Bloke should either shut up and fuck off, or say he's just gonna keep playing cricket and not mention retirement.

Becoming a farce now, and the continued circus can't be good for WI cricket

Played in his 301st and supposedly final ODI yesterday. Had the number 301 on his shirt, walked off to prolonged applause and saluting the crowd - came out after the game and said "I never told anyone I'm retiring, I'm playing on until further notice".

Bloke should either shut up and fuck off, or say he's just gonna keep playing cricket and not mention retirement.

Becoming a farce now, and the continued circus can't be good for WI cricket

He's one of the biggest wankers ever to play cricket. People think he's a "character" - no, he's a self absorbed arsehole loving all this attention and the West Indies are stupid to continue picking him at the expense of a younger player.

Back