Universal Truths

The person in the middle seat in a row at the theatre is the last to arrive, and the first to disappear for a piss before arriving back after everyone else.

Any others?
Same in the West Stand
No matter what check out queue I join it always gets fucked by someone pulling pennies out of the bottom of their purse then packing their f***ing bags like a f***ing retard . Phew got that off me chest thanks
... or you get someone who's got something that the bar code doesn't scan. Then you have to wait until another store assistant finds the aisle, and the item, then reports back the price. Wish I'd stayed at the till I was at.

Last edited:
People who ‘tell it like it is’ generally only spout prejudiced and inaccurate narratives that bear little relation to the reality of how ‘it is’.
Roughly translates to ‘they say what I’m thinking but I’m scared of being viewed as an absolute cunt’

One thing my mate always says is ‘there’s no such thing as a guilty pleasure’
He’s Bang on, unless you’re doing something illegal, if you enjoy listening to Nickleback, reading romance novels, going to the theatre or watching romantic comedies.
If you enjoy doing it, there’s nothing to be ashamed of to peg it as a guilty pleasure, it’s other peoples problem if they’re unwilling to accept your own personal likes and interests, or as has happened to me in the past, use it as something to insult you.

In one of my first jobs, Manager making small talk about why I had the Friday off, had I done anything good.
I told the manager I went to see something at the theatre and had a few days away in London, his response was have I told my parents that I’m gay yet or if I had only come out to him, in front of about 6 other people, felt so belittled by it and have rarely spoke about my personal life since in the workplace since.

The Snow Queen. Was canny.
Oh I saw that last year. Was brilliant.

It is never just one thing that goes wrong, it is always at least three at the same time.
If an argument goes on for more than 5 minutes both sides have lost.
Interesting
In one of my first jobs, Manager making small talk about why I had the Friday off, had I done anything good.
I told the manager I went to see something at the theatre and had a few days away in London, his response was have I told my parents that I’m gay yet or if I had only come out to him, in front of about 6 other people, felt so belittled by it and have rarely spoke about my personal life since in the workplace since.
Your manager was a pr*ck of the highest order and surprised he got to that lofty position cos his people skills were obviously sh*te.

Last edited:
Aldi.....till number 3 is now open, cue mass exodus of people from other tills only to find it takes a couple of mins for a staff member to get on said till and they're in fact no further forward than they would've been had they stayed put

That and the BMW/Audi in front not indicating at the turn 😅

Last edited:
The person in the middle seat in a row at the theatre is the last to arrive, and the first to disappear for a piss before arriving back after everyone else.

Any others?
Without reading the whole thread, this is the same on match days at the stadium of light. Young couple a few seats from me always late arriving after kick off, then go for a p*ss about 3 times each half.

There no longer is universal truth. People argue about everything.

If Trump announced the sun rises in the west at least 25 million Americans would believe him
And if he said it rose in the East, he'd be fact checked as misleading. How it doesn't exactly rise in the East depending on the season and where you are.
That a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
How'd you become a multi millionaire?

Divorce a billionaire.

Last edited:

Back