United Airlines - bloke dragged off plane that was overbooked

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's s doctor too

Absolutely shocking like, just complete bullies

it is... just watched it on my phone as not allowed at work.

what dictates which paying passenger gets offloaded on an overbook.

eeny meeney miney mo...

shocking. if it was only one seat then couple fo grand would have easily got someone to free it up.

as it is United has millions of bad publicity, lost bookings and a potential lawsuit

eeny meeney miney mo...

shocking. if it was only one seat then couple fo grand would have easily got someone to free it up.

as it is United has millions of bad publicity, lost bookings and a potential lawsuit

I certainly hope so

Although the amount of times cops get off after shooting dead young black males. You just never know

eeny meeney miney mo...

Looks to me like they picked two couples here.

getting out on all the networks now

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/10/vide...ng-dragged-from-overbooked-united-flight.html

bloody hell

After being forcibly ejected by three security officers, the man was able to get back on the plane, though his face was bloody, and he seemed disoriented, Bridges said. United offered no update to the flight's other passengers, who waited for more than two hours for things to calm down before taking off, she added.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/10/vide...ng-dragged-from-overbooked-united-flight.html

bloody hell

After being forcibly ejected by three security officers, the man was able to get back on the plane, though his face was bloody, and he seemed disoriented, Bridges said. United offered no update to the flight's other passengers, who waited for more than two hours for things to calm down before taking off, she added.
Good. Fuck them. Bad customer service (read: assault) by major companies should be publicised. I hope they lose millions.

bloody hell

So it was a computer that did the Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

Actually appalling that. One of those situation where you'd hope you'd do something about it, but in reality you'd probably think the consequences were too great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back