Undr The Cosh - Steve Aziz (Kitman)

Got rid of cookie, he stepped up and now he's leaving for family reasons.

Who will be the next kit man? Cookie back?

Is it just me, but I’d never heard of the bloke until I watched Sunderland “til I die, now he’s everywhere. I’ve seen loads of pictures with him & different players. I believe the video of the players celebrating the play offs came from him? They might be fine with it, but could those filmed not be over the moon it was put out 18 months later, assuming he didn’t go round them all & ask?

Just seems he’s trying extremely hard to create a profile for himself.

I also had someone quite upset/passionate about Sunderland ’til I Die & the whole Louise Wanless thing saying he took (or the documentary gave him) the credit for tributes & shirts & stuff & it wasn’t anything to do with him. The fella seemed to have a bit more knowledge of the dressing room than I do & brought it up completely out of the blue.

Seemed like a canny enough lad, but I’d never heard of the bloke a month ago.

Is it just me, but I’d never heard of the bloke until I watched Sunderland “til I die, now he’s everywhere. I’ve seen loads of pictures with him & different players. I believe the video of the players celebrating the play offs came from him? They might be fine with it, but could those filmed not be over the moon it was put out 18 months later, assuming he didn’t go round them all & ask?

I also had someone quite upset/passionate about Sunderland ’til I Die & the whole Louise Wanless thing saying he took (or the documentary gave him) the credit for tributes & shirts & stuff & it wasn’t anything to do with him. The fella seemed to have a bit more knowledge of the dressing room than I do & brought it up completely out of the blue.

The Louise Wanless thing I believe was an idea Arsenal gave us when we played the cup game. He may well of carried that on.
But I don’t think the game he mentioned was the first one it happened at.

If he’s trying to build himself a reputation off others work it doesn’t do a lot for me, but each to their own. I don’t mean the shirt here I just mean in general.

He’s no everywhere man, bet he’s not under your bed.

The Louise Wanless thing I believe was an idea Arsenal gave us when we played the cup game. He may well of carried that on.
But I don’t think the game he mentioned was the first one it happened at.

If he’s trying to build himself a reputation off others work it doesn’t do a lot for me, but each to their own. I don’t mean the shirt here I just mean in general.
The short thing, I get they’ve got to make a documentary so the filming of him printing the shirt was obviously done after & its chance to have been old footage of the dressing room stitched together to tell a story.

As I say, this one individual took a bit of offence to the way it was portrayed. Could literally been the director leading the narrative & nowt to do with the lad himself, so maybe I’m being harsh bringing it up.
He’s no everywhere man, bet he’s not under your bed.
Another cracking night’s sleep last night. The day the bed comes will be a sad one.

He’s actually an actor, and has never been Sunderland AFC kitman. KLD has all the players take the kit home and wash themselves.

He’s actually an actor, and has never been Sunderland AFC kitman. KLD has all the players take the kit home and wash themselves.
I heard he takes the players home & keeps them in cupboards under staircases. He’s got a big house so has loads of staircases so they go 3/4 men to a staircase rather than the full squad squashed under one treat like peasants.

Back