Under 15's new format started last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

How did teams get on??

I know Houghton beat C-L-S, which came as a surprise to everyone including me!!
I dont know the CLS CC U15 lineup but I would think that at least half of the team was last years U13's. Any idea on what the make up of the Houghton U15's is?

I dont know the CLS CC U15 lineup but I would think that at least half of the team was last years U13's. Any idea on what the make up of the Houghton U15's is?

Yes mate, I help out Houghton U 15's as I'm captain of Houghton 1st's

We have good lads who are keen to improve, obviously no-where near the set up of C-L-S, I was at villa so don't know the ins and outs. One of our lads got 52 and C-L-S got 103 from 20 overs.

Yes mate, I help out Houghton U 15's as I'm captain of Houghton 1st's

We have good lads who are keen to improve, obviously no-where near the set up of C-L-S, I was at villa so don't know the ins and outs. One of our lads got 52 and C-L-S got 103 from 20 overs.
Did Houghton bat first and if so how many did you get?

From what I'm aware they batted first and got 103 off there 20 overs. Then we knocked them off.
Ill find out full details tomorrow night.

Who was playing who throughout the leagues?
All fixtures in the Durham Central League are downloadable via the Eppleton website. The Voice Of Reason will have the url to the pdf.

Some scores will appear on the play cricket website under the respective club but as far as I'm aware there is no DCL website that has all the scores on.

All fixtures in the Durham Central League are downloadable via the Eppleton website. The Voice Of Reason will have the url to the pdf.

Some scores will appear on the play cricket website under the respective club but as far as I'm aware there is no DCL website that has all the scores on.

Cheers Colonel.

This is the link on our site for the Central league junior section. This was the first version and has been updated slightly.

http://files.pitchero.com/clubs/19598/DCBJuniorLeagueCentralDivision.pdf

I contacted the DCB twitter link last night to ask if they would be setting a DCB junior cricket site and twitter link and was told they did not have the resourse. We will update our site as much as we can with info on the ECC pitchero site.

This is the link on our site for the Central league junior section. This was the first version and has been updated slightly.

http://files.pitchero.com/clubs/19598/DCBJuniorLeagueCentralDivision.pdf

I contacted the DCB twitter link last night to ask if they would be setting a DCB junior cricket site and twitter link and was told they did not have the resourse. We will update our site as much as we can with info on the ECC pitchero site.

Quality

These lads are the best IT team in the league

Is the junior system slowly expanding in Durham? Can't remember there being that many teams a few years ago. There was no U11 cricket 20 years ago from what I remember either.

not sure about getting out more... It's all about time management. Don't think I could have watched ECC anymore so far friendly Saturday 5 hrs, under 11s Sunday 3hrs, development team Sunday 6 hrs, under 15s Monday 3 hrs and now I'm off to the under 13s.. Same goes for the lads!!!! Just need to warm up a bit!!

not sure about getting out more... It's all about time management. Don't think I could have watched ECC anymore so far friendly Saturday 5 hrs, under 11s Sunday 3hrs, development team Sunday 6 hrs, under 15s Monday 3 hrs and now I'm off to the under 13s.. Same goes for the lads!!!! Just need to warm up a bit!!

I am off to watch midweeks at Sacriston in a bit

Fair play to you Rad. I'm only messing, keep up the good work fella, I'm sure TVOR will tell you about my own personal internet/computer cricket related obession :lol:

hard work at ECC under 13s 38 for 6 Durham city 39-0

Looks very entertaining at Sacriston .. They got 210 off there 20 overs:neutral:

Looks very entertaining at Sacriston .. They got 210 off there 20 overs:neutral:
Durham have an excellent side at both U11's and U13's. Unfortunately as the lads get older the Durham teams start to regress. They may well win everything at U11 and U13 level this season.

I know that Brandon narrowly beat Willington tonight at U13's - high scoring game, something like 124 for Brandon and 113 for Willington. Bumped into Davie Fenwick from Brandon in Sainsbury's. His lad had been playing.

My lad was playing for CLS CC U13's at Kimblesworth tonight (strangely he was the only U11 on the pitch).

CLS 97 for 8
Kimblesworth were 20 or so runs short.

Good game though. Both teams had a lad who was not out 30 plus and retired.

Looks very entertaining at Sacriston .. They got 210 off there 20 overs:-|
:eek:

They must have had about 5 lads who retired on 30 plus?

Who were they playing?

Durham have an excellent side at both U11's and U13's. Unfortunately as the lads get older the Durham teams start to regress. They may well win everything at U11 and U13 level this season.

I know that Brandon narrowly beat Willington tonight at U13's - high scoring game, something like 124 for Brandon and 113 for Willington. Bumped into Davie Fenwick from Brandon in Sainsbury's. His lad had been playing.

My lad was playing for CLS CC U13's at Kimblesworth tonight (strangely he was the only U11 on the pitch).

CLS 97 for 8
Kimblesworth were 20 or so runs short.

Good game though. Both teams had a lad who was not out 30 plus and retired.

Fenners is a good mate of mine and a top Sunderland supporter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back