UK's most hated clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not so prevalent now, a few years back it seemed fashionable for the youths to wear jeans that looked as if the wearer had taken a massive dump in them, and that their boxer shorts should be on full view and said denims were fastened with a belt that was positioned on the upper thigh area.

Not so prevalent now, a few years back it seemed fashionable for the youths to wear jeans that looked as if the wearer had taken a massive dump in them, and that their boxer shorts should be on full view and said denims were fastened with a belt that was positioned on the upper thigh area.

The Slack Alice look.

They were class man! :lol:
Loved them.

90s dungarees with a paisley shirt

Logon or register to see this image

However, if you see a lass in a leather skirt, depending on design, it's a bloody sexy look.

There's a lad comes in my local gym in these. I kid you not when I say he's almost guaranteed the machines either side of him even in a crowded gym as people don't to be associated with his fashion faux pas.

(No, I don't own a pair before anyone says it's me.)

Does he wear them with Vans trainers and socks too?

Skinny Jeans are mine, Younguns these days look like f***ing chickens walking about, then add in one of those poncy pony tails on top of their heed :mad:, kids today ffs :lol:

What is the UK's 'most hated clothing'?

Speedos - (69%)
Leather trousers - (63%)
Crocs - (59%)
Flares - (57%)
Clothes with elbow patches - (54%)
Tracksuit - (52%)
Red trousers - (51%)
Uggs - (51%)
Deep v-neck t-shirts - (49%)
Sweater vest - (49%)

@mini-x2 will be gutted his red leather trousers are on the list twice

Velcro strapped (usually Lonsdale) trainers, cardigans and tank tops would be high on my list.
KEEP MY CROCS OUT OF THIS :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back