UKIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

To stop the left wing commies and marxists f***ing over the country. Stay in the EU ie no vote, EURO by 2020, mass immigration, massively higher deficit, Wee jimmy Crankie running the show etc.

"NIGEL FARAGE has more than doubled the number of seats on the UK Independence Party's general election target list*1 following a "spectacular" response from voters, the Daily Express has learned.*2"

*1 - target
*2 - from UKIP

To stop the left wing commies and marxists f***ing over the country. Stay in the EU ie no vote, EURO by 2020, mass immigration, massively higher deficit, Wee jimmy Crankie running the show etc.

Jesus Christ, you're not only a parody of yourself, you're a f***ing soundbite machine. Go on holiday man.

Did the owner of the express not just give a big donation and his backing to UKIP?

Yip. But I don't think his paper would just talk up UKIP in the face of a stagnation in their support. That would be a desperate act.

I believe this unevidenced support does exist. In fact, anything less than 22 seats will be a disaster.

Still not certain why UKIP's own poll showed a drop in Farage's support in Thanet mind.

Rattled!

This seems to be going better than I expected or UKIP. Fabulous achievement if they pull it off. Right wing coalition to keep Wee Jimmy Crankie out of power.

NOPE

Cos most of the-frankly ludicrous-predictions for UKIP are in contested Tory seats, if they do indeed win them in the first place.

In respect to a coalition or seats needed to form a government on the right it would make no difference to numbers at all.

Jesus Christ, you're not only a parody of yourself, you're a f***ing soundbite machine. Go on holiday man.
You know its true so dont try and kid the waverers.

The insults from you commies dont work anymore. youve been sussed. the more you waffle on and cry foul the more the message us Kippers deliver is proven correct.

The commies and marxists ie Labour and Wee jimmy's party are simply running scared......

In what way?
because im a Conservative - i think they are the only party even remotely fit enough and experienced enough to get us out of this mess that we are in - theyve good a great job - everyone has suffered - me, you everyone but its turning round nicely. We also need a bit of a reality check with regard to the United States of Europe and immigration and the like and although i dont want an end to all immigration and im not a 'send the buggers back' type - i do think between them we could really fight our corner in Europe the Conservatives alone wont do this - with UKIP we would take the fight to Brussels and i think a lot of eurosceptics would be happier. besides it would lock the lab/SNP disaster out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back