UK People smuggling book recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

But a cheap reliable RIB,get one for 6-10k that'll do you, do your YHA power boat course,do the level 1 and 2 just to make sure,get yourself over to calaise,your going to have to stay there for a while to make contacts,use your spare time to do channel runs,get a feel for the job,build your confidence,do what you have to do,write or ghost write the book yourself,gimmee an autographed copy for the advice,be lucky ;)

Is the book factual mate?Doing a RIB run isn't that difficult,i have in the past gotten into two countries without showing paperwork,one was Pakistan (I had to own up) one was sabah on borneo,i kicked around for a while then got the same guys who brought me in by boat to take me back out to the Philippines.

Is the book factual mate?Doing a RIB run isn't that difficult,i have in the past gotten into two countries without showing paperwork,one was Pakistan (I had to own up) one was sabah on borneo,i kicked around for a while then got the same guys who brought me in by boat to take me back out to the Philippines.

Areet Greedy. Good to have you back on the board.

Look into loopholes such as the via Lille Eurostar loophole if you want more interesting ways. I think they've closed that loophole now but you can pretend they haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back