UK Eurovision entry 2024

I hope he can sing live cos there's absolutely no evidence of him being able to sing on that. Autotuned to within an inch of its life and if they're going to try hardtuning him on the fly, it could be a disaster.

Just sound like a Steps song. Pleasant enough tune, but...

Last edited:
Pretty much think UK will do badly once again.

Sam Ryder was a flash in the pan brought about by some good feelings after we stuck up for Ukraine, but we're back to being despised by most of Europe now.

Last years entry, whilst shite, was far from the second worst song in the contest.

This years entry sounds as crap as usual but it has the standard Eurovision hook so would normally do ok, but Europe's hatred of the UK will show through

I hope he can sing live cos there's absolutely no evidence of him being able to sing on that. Autotuned to within an inch of its life and if they're going to try hardtuning him on the fly, it could be a disaster.

.....zero personality or memorability

Lots of videos on YouTube demonstrating that he can't sing live. Boring song too so we'll be close to bottom as usual.

Last edited:

Back