UFOs. What are they

It would seem that governments are fully aware of these sightings. What are they, should we be worried and will we ever find out what they are. What do you think they are. I personally think they are ????haven’t a clue.
And have you seen one,,,,if so, where amd what did it look like etc.
No doubt someone will post something from star wars or something.

I'm not sure if we will find out soon, parts of the US military/Govt are actively closing down and gagging any kind of information sharing on this subject, people in congress can't even get anywhere.

If that in itself doesn't suggest there is something in this then I don't know what else will.

Latest update

Cross party work is continuing by some very persistent congress men and women in the USA.

There's been an awful lot of time and energy gone in to try and say there is nothing to see here.

Latest update from senator Tim Burchett of yesterday below following a behind closed doors meeting.

It would seem that governments are fully aware of these sightings. What are they, should we be worried and will we ever find out what they are. What do you think they are. I personally think they are ????haven’t a clue.
And have you seen one,,,,if so, where amd what did it look like etc.
No doubt someone will post something from star wars or something.
Don’t worry mate. There is no such thing.

They are just imagined by balding fat blokes who live with their mam. It’s never women who see them As women generally are far to sensible. UFOs never appear in public.

There is no such thing.

And, by the way, the earth is round.

Don’t worry mate. There is no such thing.

They are just imagined by balding fat blokes who live with their mam. It’s never women who see them As women generally are far to sensible. UFOs never appear in public.

There is no such thing.

And, by the way, the earth is round.
Do you fall into any of those categories are is it exclusive just to UFO believers such as myself. Oh and the earth is round.

Do you fall into any of those categories are is it exclusive just to UFO believers such as myself. Oh and the earth is round.
No mate I don’t fall into any of those categories and UFOs really don’t exist.

There are over 8 billion mobile phones on earth most of which are equipped with a camera. Add in all the other cameras and still there has never been a credible photograph taken of a UFO.

Thats because they don’t exist.

There are over 8 billion mobile phones on earth most of which are equipped with a camera. Add in all the other cameras and still there has never been a credible photograph taken of a UFO.

They are invisible

If they don’t exist why are governments admitted they do?

Back