U.S Coronavirus data disappears as Trump usurps Control from the CDC

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

Fully expect a “we’ve discovered that Obama had implemented a flawed illegal counting system in order to make us look bad, he should be in prison, We’ve now introduced a beautiful a very beautiful system and we Now know that we’ve only had 10 COVID19 deaths which were all illegal immigrants from China and the virus has gone away “ Type statement

Last edited:
Michael Caputo is the spokesman for the HHS, he's a Trump loyalist and pals with Roger Stone, its safe to say that any information coming from the Administration will be lies
Still available on worldometer

For how long, the Trump administration is moving into full cover up mode. The death toll is going to be genocidal

Last edited:
I've said this before elsewhere, but do the republican party have no shred of decency. How can they allow this to continue. Is there no honesty in that party

Actually, to add to this, what would Trump have to do for his core support to think he'd misbehaved? I'd hope a UK public would see through this and turn, but are people to wedded to their political stance to see the flaws and lies

Last edited:
I've said this before elsewhere, but do the republican party have no shred of decency. How can they allow this to continue. Is there no honesty in that party

Actually, to add to this, what would Trump have to do for his core support to think he'd misbehaved? I'd hope a UK public would see through this and turn, but are people to wedded to their political stance to see the flaws and lies
He could commit murder live on TV and still get away with it.

Back