Tyne Tees News just now

That's completely untrue. The Heed fans are the ones on Tyneside who see the bigger picture and do not support the Mags.

That's why I don't understand Sunderland fans who look down on or want Gateshead to lose. Gateshead fans are the ones who are not mags and their hard core hate the mags more than your average Sunderland fan does.

In my experience the Heed hardcore are no way as anti Mag as we are mate (or were, before they became a Saudi franchise and some stopped caring). For someone to have lived through the 1960 vote thing they’d have to be 70+. And most of the kids going will have started out as Mags who can’t get in there I reckon.

I’ve been to see Gateshead plenty of times but something went in any connection I felt for them when they put out tweets supporting MBS’ lot before the league cup final. Did that not piss you off?

Have they responded yet?
In my experience the Heed hardcore are no way as anti Mag as we are mate (or were, before they became a Saudi franchise and some stopped caring). For someone to have lived through the 1960 vote thing they’d have to be 70+. And most of the kids going will have started out as Mags who can’t get in there I reckon.

I’ve been to see Gateshead plenty of times but something went in any connection I felt for them when they put out tweets supporting MBS’ lot before the league cup final. Did that not piss you off?
And this:

Last edited:
Mentioned todays football and put three results on the screen.

Apparently Middlesbrough won, Harrogate won and Hartlepool won. That's great.

Gateshead who are ahead of Hartlepool also won but were not mentioned nor listed on the screen?
Harrogate is in the TyneTees area? It must be news to those Yorkshire folk.

I see tonight a big 10 minutes slot on TTTV News re NUFC v Spurs and The Womens Team who are on a second successive promotion to the Championship . A real late start to get into the womans game makes you wonder what theyve been doing all these years clearly neglecting the womans game. How much money have the owners pumped into the squad and have they been bringing in new players ??.

Incidentally they started the Sunderland AFC report (10 second slot ) by saying " Sunderland are safe from demotion" and won 0-1 v West Brom.

Pathetic TV Station who should be renamed Tyne Tyne TV your North of the Tyne station

I see tonight a big 10 minutes slot on TTTV News re NUFC v Spurs and The Womens Team who are on a second successive promotion to the Championship . A real late start to get into the womans game makes you wonder what theyve been doing all these years clearly neglecting the womans game. How much money have the owners pumped into the squad and have they been bringing in new players ??.

Incidentally they started the Sunderland AFC report (10 second slot ) by saying " Sunderland are safe from demotion" and won 0-1 v West Brom.

Pathetic TV Station who should be renamed Tyne Tyne TV your North of the Tyne station
Haven't watched any of the local news programmes for a few years now. Can't stand the boot and arse licking.

Mags lasses took a few from SAFC iirc. Same lasses who were happy to run about in red n white not long ago but probably tell everyone they hate makums now 🙄 Mags never showed any interest in a lasses team before stavely, but as soon as a bit of cash is flashed the mag parasites ran off to their evil overlords. Dropping down a division isnt career progression, just a female version of Wrexham.

And what would you have liked them to say then marra?

Newcastle, Newcastle, Newcastle. Waste of time tuning in.

Yes we were given a 10 second slot, we’re regularly shown behind the Boro now, but tonight it was the Newcastle United show, even their bewers are on ahead of us.

Back