Twitter/ X

Safc fans getting blocked by the club for using the hashtag #Bealeout 😂

Utter car crash of a club led by amateurs and run by amateurs all over the shop.

Hi Oscar 👋 I know you will be reading, you are part of the problem.

Sheff Wed standard’s of PR
Is he the lad who asks the post match questions? Goodness me. Same benign tripe every week. Why bother having them?!

Has anyone else actually been blocked by the club bar this one nugget who no doubt said something else other than #BealeOut?

Not defending but sometimes got to be careful. He comes across as one of those people who turns on his phone half way through an argument with shop staff ignoring what happened before hand where he was a complete prick.

Has anyone else actually been blocked by the club bar this one nugget who no doubt said something else other than #BealeOut?

Not defending but sometimes got to be careful. He comes across as one of those people who turns on his phone half way through an argument with shop staff ignoring what happened before hand where he was a complete prick.
Yes, apparently quite a few

Safc fans getting blocked by the club for using the hashtag #Bealeout 😂

Utter car crash of a club led by amateurs and run by amateurs all over the shop.

Hi Oscar 👋 I know you will be reading, you are part of the problem.

Sheff Wed standard’s of PR
Comes across as an arrogant fcker, not even a Sunderland fan and what’s going on with his mop he looks ridiculous

Back