Twickenham Hotel Advice

Now you've gone and ruined it.

Just be aware if you are using the train that there is strike action for the next 3 or 4 Saturdays. There will be reduced services.

You could also consider stopping in Windsor and getting the train back to Twickenham if they are running. You got anyone coming with you?
My Mrs (no) and me are going. It's through a supplier where I work and we are meeting them in a pub called Winning Post. The supplier is paying for food/drink and rugby and work have given me £150 towards costs. Rest I am footing myself. Want to go Friday night and return Sunday. I'm going to drive down so need somewhere with parking.

My Mrs (no) and me are going. It's through a supplier where I work and we are meeting them in a pub called Winning Post. The supplier is paying for food/drink and rugby and work have given me £150 towards costs. Rest I am footing myself. Want to go Friday night and return Sunday. I'm going to drive down so need somewhere with parking.
Had you had a bit more time then Windsor might have suited you. A nice/day out there on Friday, then the rugby on Saturday could have been canny

Check out the Heston Hyde hotel marrow, my lads have used it, really reasonable too, with pool etc. An hour on bus from there or 20 min uber.

Download citymapper, its a must!!!

Had you had a bit more time then Windsor might have suited you. A nice/day out there on Friday, then the rugby on Saturday could have been canny
We've done Windsor with the little one last May. Legoland one day and bit sight seeing the next.
Only got asked to go on Friday so been bit of a rush. Booked hotel in Hounslow and driving down after work Friday so will be quite late when get there.

Stay at a hotel around Heathrow and get a bus to Hounslow bus station. They run free buses to and from Hounslow station on the rugby/concert days

Back