TV Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some hope then

Nice to know our not-so-ugly-american friends can still catch us occasionally next year.
Deese fings are important John - best wishes Sam and Aiden there's still hope amongst the bullshit to make sense of. :)

The better League one games - are they covered?

Got mates in San Diego who are asking the question so on their behalf.

They enjoy watching games live deese people are an important part of the fanbase

Yes they are

If you want details of a great iptv service that shows the ifollow matches

Pm me for details ( the one I have have shown everyone of our games barring Saturday for some reason )

The service I've got have shown league one matches but that's cause I think the lads who run it are Bradford fans

But if there enough of us they'll show our matches

Last edited:
Yes they are

Pm me for details ( the one I have have shown everyone of our games barring Saturday for some reason )

The service I've got have shown league one matches but that's cause I think the lads who run it are Bradford fans

Great work Hank pm sent

Yes they are

Can vouch for this, not wached any of our games, but do seem to get a fair few ifollow games, so sure they would stick ours on. Even without it, everything else has been spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back