Turtle Spert, Email petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
[email protected]

Haway Lads, blow their f***ing inbox up

Done it, I never listen to the Shit anyhow but don't see why anyone with such little passion about the club should be representing us, especially at this time.

I sent this

As a Sunderland supporter I have to ask that Mr Gabbiadini is removed from the show with immediate effect. He has no love for the club and doesn’t even watch the games. Maybe Newcastle United should have a Derby county reporter representing their views?

Until he goes I will never tune in again

Cue the "this is sad" crew

[email protected]

Done it, I never listen to the Shit anyhow but don't see why anyone with such little passion about the club should be representing us, especially at this time.

I sent this

As a Sunderland supporter I have to ask that Mr Gabbiadini is removed from the show with immediate effect. He has no love for the club and doesn’t even watch the games. Maybe Newcastle United should have a Derby county reporter representing their views?

Plenty will complain on here, but then they'll backtrack if they are asked to do that....

Seems very childish. I'm not a fan but petitioning for someone to lose their job is low in my opinion.
He’s a football agent who is doesn’t prepare appropriately for his work which is funded from licence payers money - hopefully that may ease your conscience.
Nobody would be petitioning for someone to loose their job if they were doing it properly in the first place!

Not sure if he is living local but Kieron Brady is 10 times better. Mind I loved Marco as a player.
He doesn’t even turn up at the studio - he broadcasts from his home studio so cant even get involved properly in the studio craic. Every now and then that becomes apparent when he fails to answer a question from someone who should be sat next to him and he has to apologise because of a temporary connection freeze.

He’s a football agent who is doesn’t prepare appropriately for his work which is funded from licence payers money - hopefully that may ease your conscience.
Nobody would be petitioning for someone to loose their job if they were doing it properly in the first place!

I'm not keen on what Marco has to say, but everyone has their opinion and he's entitled to his. I like the show, but I don't feel strongly enough about the matter to petition for someone to lose their job. It stinks of a bully boy mentality, whereby people condoning it do not fully understand the negative impact that something like this may have on someone's life.

I'm not keen on what Marco has to say, but everyone has their opinion and he's entitled to his. I like the show, but I don't feel strongly enough about the matter to petition for someone to lose their job. It stinks of a bully boy mentality, whereby people condoning it do not fully understand the negative impact that something like this may have on someone's life.
Fair enough nobody is forcing you to, if you don’t feel strongly about something you shouldn’t get involved - agree 100%

I disagree completely with your inference that people shouldn’t make a stand. We should just accept that he does a poor job and puts little effort in? Are you saying that nobody is accountable to anyone else? Maybe a campaign against him may not lead to the sack but him simply upping his game. I’d be happy with that outcome.

Personally I don’t care one bit the impact it would have on his life if he’s not giving it all and is subsequently released. He has other revenue streams and opportunities and it’s not a breadline job, it’s no doubt well paid for the little time involved, he has a duty to the licence payer to do better and do more.

Personal responsibility is the key here - do your job properly and no one can legitimately question you. No one to Blame but yourself if you fail to do this.

Seems very childish. I'm not a fan but petitioning for someone to lose their job is low in my opinion.
He’s a football agent and owns a hotel.

This isn’t a job, it’s an evening hobby where he’s constanlty a gobshite.

I stopped listening to it ages ago for that reason. Pop on to listen to the likes of Coleman/Methven.

I personally can’t be bothered to get him removed. BBC Newcastle just affecting their own listeners.

Steve Howey doesn’t give a fuck about the mags, really should just have him do us.

I never listen to it so don't really care. But it is a joke having a pundit who talks about us on the radio 5 nights a week and can't be arsed to record the game on sky. Hardly makes me want to listen to it, to be honest.

It is very weird he doesn't even watch as much as the highlights considering he's representing the club apparently.

That's like me going to work and using all the equipment but doing work for another company.

[email protected]

I sent this

Some people have to much time on there hands

[email protected]

I sent this

This ive mailed a similar complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back