Tuesday champions league thread

So now you have remembered how to type...... Since when did being loyal to a club ( the club hes been at since a kid) become a stick to beat a player with??

Were you happy when maja left or when bent wanted to go to villa??
Listen you arrogant prick, whichever way I type has fuck all to do with you, why are you even be arsed?:lol:

And just for the record all I was doing was stating things I admire about Ronaldo and eez career, hardly constitutes a pop at yer hero.

People who cant see messi is a better all round footballer worry me like

Ronaldo isnt even a better goalscorer than him either, thats a myth
This! As shown here ;) Overall assists show Messi is better team player and doesn't sulk to the level Ronaldo does when team mates doesn't pass or mess up.

Ronaldo may score more spectacular goals now and be the better with his headers but Messi's skill when dribbling, passing, shooting etc is superior to Ronaldo and this benefits the team more. This is why Messi is the player I'd choose if I had to pick one of the two.

https://michelacosta.com/en/messi-vs-cristiano-ronaldo-overview/

Logon or register to see this image

Messi better while both in same league for 9 seasons.

Logon or register to see this image

I didnt realise that 140 Juvenus fans were deported from Netherlands last week for carrying weapons. Fits with the stories from last night of 54 Ajax fans being deported from Italy for the same thing.

The whole Ronaldo / Messi thing is tedious as fuck. Both different players, Ronaldo is the better athlete, goalscorer, dominated different leagues, won an International trophy. Messi is the more technically gifted footballer, probably best ever.

Just appreciate them both for what they are
Whilst I agree with the most of the post and especially the sentiment of it, Ronaldo is not a better goalscorer than Messi. Look at the stats, it’s clear as day

Back