True Geordie getting bummed at FIFA..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The mechanics of FIFA are canny shit most of the time, but it doesn't help when gimps like this blame every single goal on the game.

Look at the goal at 4:45, he has his centre back 10 yards further forward than the rest of his backline and then complains when a through ball is played into the gap, that's your fault you ginger bastard.

The mechanics of FIFA are canny shit most of the time, but it doesn't help when gimps like this blame every single goal on the game.

Look at the goal at 4:45, he has his centre back 10 yards further forward than the rest of his backline and then complains when a through ball is played into the gap, that's your fault you ginger bastard.

The last game is hilarious. 0-0 at HT then gets walloped 5-0. Ffwd to around 10:05 for the last one :)

I've got a mate like that, he spends hours every single day on it, on the odd occasion I beat him or score a goal there's always a reason to blame the AI :lol:

He's funny as fuck, I stick one of his rants on whenever I'm bored. :lol: Not game related but his meltdown after they were humped 4-0 off Southampton in 2013/14 was hilarious.

What is with the obsession with this bloke?

He's a black and whiter making money on his videos because Sunderland supporters are infatuated with his every word.

He's a black and whiter making money on his videos because Sunderland supporters are infatuated with his every word.
I like his meltdowns. And when he's not melting down he's pretty even handed.

Am I fuck watching him play Fifa though.

Haway it's about £1 per 1000 views. We're giving him his next Greggs pasty that's about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back